Just got my 93 vert

Slow ride

Hi all we'll I just got a 1993 vert red / black it's in pretty good shape it has 155608 miles on it runs good and when I get her home I was going thur it and in the trunk I found a shoe box that had a bunch of receipts in it they just did around 2500 worth of work to it including a new top and in the box was also the GM service manuals vol #1 and 2 so if anyone needs anything just let me know Thanks

post-9404-143689142504_thumb.jpg

Very Nice! If you send any more pics, can you please take one from the trunk looking at the Access Cover that goes between the rear seats? I can't figure out what's missing on mine...

WELCOME & Thank You, - ED

• 2 weeks later...

I would really like to do some sort of modification to it I really like the car as it sits I just did the alingment to it the other day at my old shop the rear was fun to get in I just don't know what is out there for the 3.4 dohc what kind of pics did you need I can get them tomorrow sorry my phone broke and my lap top a few weeks ago so I have not been on

If your ride has the rear BUCKET seats, in between them, I need a pic of what holds the front of the access cover on the interior, mine is completely missing everything in the trunk.

Thank You!

ED