should make the trade?

H.P.Productions

I'm almost done with the rebuild on my GP (all stock exept highe performance lifter and i modified some weak links in the cooling and vacum system to make it more reliable)

my dads freinde has a 88 mercedes 420 sereis sedan that I'd be able to get for a trade of my car and around $1000.........the Benze is currently in the paint shop getting all new paint(black I think)

the benze looks like new inside with woodgrain every whur and I thiNK a 4.2 liter V8

but I dont know if I wanna deal with the cost of maintnence on it(I'm only 17)

I'm almost done with the rebuild on my GP (all stock exept highe performance lifter and i modified some weak links in the cooling and vacum system to make it more reliable)

my dads freinde has a 88 mercedes 420 sereis sedan that I'd be able to get for a trade of my car and around $1000.........the Benze is currently in the paint shop getting all new paint(black I think)

the benze looks like new inside with woodgrain every whur and I thiNK a 4.2 liter V8

but I dont know if I wanna deal with the cost of maintnence on it(I'm only 17)

***If you maintain the MB correctly it could be the very last car your ever want to own, I've had two and they are by far the very best Germany has to offer in a luxury sedan and that's saying something when you think of the Porsche and BMW line of find cars. Taking nothing away from your ride, it must be a super nice one for the guy to offer such a lopsided trade? BEWARE of repair costs though, unless you learn all of the in's and out's of the German way of doing things you could set yourself up for some really killer costs from time to time...good luck,

K6TC***

the dad has a MB exactly like the one I'm thinking of gettin and he's the one who told me about the car......weve bein learning the half ass backwards german way of doin things about 2 and ahalf years working on my dads 420 i and my cousine 380 SD (super deasil V8)

my car needs some minor body work righte now gotta put on a new back bumper cover and knock a minor dent on my back righte qaurter.........after that I'm just gonna keep it and get it painted.......I'ma gonna get a medium flake mixed in the stock paint but from the molding on the fascia dow it gonna be metalic flake white.....

I'm not gonna trade cause i can just use the $1000 he wants for the trade to make my gp look real nice..

besides I gott to drive a 94 V12 mercedes sedan with platinum pplated trim and lets just say I'm no longer in love with he 80's body style MB'S ........the owner of the V12 offered toi sell it to me me but I'm 17 how am I gonnt 20 grand just to spend on a car

my dad has a MB exactly like the one I'm thinking of gettin and he's the one who told me about the car......weve bein learning the half ass backwards german way of doin things about 2 and ahalf years working on my dads 420 i and my cousine 380 SD (super deasil V8)

my car needs some minor body work righte now gotta put on a new back bumper cover and knock a minor dent on my back righte qaurter.........after that I'm just gonna keep it and get it painted.......I'ma gonna get a medium flake mixed in the stock paint but from the molding on the fascia dow it gonna be metalic flake white.....

I'm not gonna trade cause i can just use the $1000 he wants for the trade to make my gp look real nice..

besides I gott to drive a 94 V12 mercedes sedan with platinum pplated trim and lets just say I'm no longer in love with he 80's body style MB'S ........the owner of the V12 offered toi sell it to me me but I'm 17 how am I gonnt 20 grand just to spend on a car

the dad has a MB exactly like the one I'm thinking of gettin and he's the one who told me about the car......weve bein learning the half ass backwards german way of doin things about 2 and ahalf years working on my dads 420 i and my cousine 380 SD (super deasil V8)