MARK 91 Z34

i decided to become an active member on here again.... so if anyone has any Z34 questions or GTP questions or anything pertaining to the 3.4 post away or PM me and ill help to the best of my abilities.. - mark

damn! im a starting member?! iv moved down in the world ;( iv been on these boards since... 1998 i think ?i cant even remember! wheres my man Shawn Lin ?!

my mods...

SLP GEN 1 GTX spoiler / MSP cold air intake / Pulley Boys 3.4" supercharger pulley / Goodyear Gatorback belts / Optima Yellow Top battery / GMPP handling kit w/ 34mm front sway bar, 19mm rear sway bar, tubular trailing arms / GMPP 12" brake upgrade / GMPP Koni ajustable struts and lowering springs / GPS PCM / Reflective Concepts custom overlays / Sylvania Silverstar headlight bulbs / Blazertech 3200 foglights / SUVLIGHTS.COM headlight high output headlight harness / Fast Toys exhaust tips / Autometer Sport-Comp gauges... voltmeter, oil pressure, boost / Lotek 3 gauge pillar pod / SuperbrightLed's blue interior LED lights / Ultimate Warrior Racing headrest wraps / Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings / GM tranny cooler / Chevy Corvette Mobil 1 synthetic oil cap / last but not least Mobil 1 synthetic 10W30 oil.....

I might have forgotten a few small things ,but thats the jist of the modding Iv done so far

thanks for the replies guys....yea shes a 4 door , but she has never had a problem getting out of her own way. After my Z34 was lost in the accident , I gave it some thought and decided to go with a 4 door. Its just a whole hell of alot more convenient for me to use everyday. I just love pulling up some cars at a light though and kicking the living shit out of them in my 4 door family sled?? :roll: :roll: hehehe , thanks again , shes my pride and joy - Mark