considering 3.5 pulley, need help

kamposs

i have a 99 gtp, and have been reading all day on support mods for 3.5 pulley and have been getting all different answers. some places say you just need basic mods some say you need a lot of extra mods.

my question is, what support mods do i need? i recently replaced fuel filter, spark plugs, wires, and exhaust (nothing fancy). i was planning on getting 180tstat, aeroforce gauge, 3.5 pulley, and belt. do i need anything else? i am not looking to spent too much more money, if it is going to cost a couple more hundred dollars i might just give up on the idea.

ive read that already, it basically says you dont need any mods for a 3.5. i'm assuming you need a few mods, because it isn't far from a 3.4 which requires a bunch of mods

I honestly think ZZP knows what they're talking about. I've used their mod list on several different combos

without issues. If they say a 3.5 can be run without mods, I believe 'em.

Every car is different. Everything you've done are maintenance items, assuming by exhaust you mean a catback. A 180 t-stat gains you nearly nothing.

Skip the Aeroforce and get a downpipe and you'll be safe.