New Oldsmobile in a Family

NORBI

I just traded in my 02 Mustang GT for that silver 2002 Aurora 4.0 which is much better car even with twice as many miles i had on my mustang. My girlfriend just got the Alero last saturday its a 2000 GLS fully loaded with 38k miles.

Alero_3.jpg

Aurora_2.jpg

Aurora_9.jpg

[/img]

Very nice, the both of them.

But damn, please slam it and get those wheels up in those wheel wells like they're meant to be!

The wheels on that Aurora are stock, aren't they?

Thanks guys and that Aurora already smoked couple rice boys and yesterday i beat twice my friends 95 Fort Thunderbird 3.8. On the start i left him by about 3 cars and later i was gone.

A lot of people look at that car on my jobs parking lot and they dont even know what it is and when i tell them that its Oldsmobile they are so surprised. TOday even one guy was asking me what kind of a Jaguar is that and he couldnt belive me that it was Oldsmobile.

Now i see why Oldsmobile is going out of business - POOR MARKETING, how could they sell cars when people didnt even know about them.