Anybody else got one of these???

redgrandprix

i graduated high school and week or two ago so ive been getting lots of stuff in the mail. today i got something from a member of the car club my dad is in and was immediatley wondering why it was in a poster tube, turns out he had a TGP poster and knew how much i liked my car so he gave it to me as a graduation gift. :willynilly:

post-7297-143689130643_thumb.jpg

post-7297-143689130627_thumb.jpg

That's amazing! x2 on having it framed. Nothing cheap either, that's some classy shit there and looks MINTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I have two from when I bought my crossover pipe and top gun chip. Jeff used to give those out to his customers.

but that looks like one of the early ones before they said turbo grand prix at the top.

Did they not paint match mirrors on some GP's or is that just a 88-93 thing?

i think it's a 88-93 thing but i put red mirrors from my 94 on the tgp so they match now.

I believe someone in the community made some copies of a poster like that a few years back. I think the original ones were from dealerships back in the day for advertising purposes.

Red TGP w/ dark tint = niceeeeee.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I think Jeff M is the member mfewtrail is referring to. His was actually a blown up copy from an ad or postcard I believe, thus why it was slightly different. Wish I had snagged one before he fell off the face of the planet. :(