New Guy From Connecticut

06ChvyMan

Hey y'all ... I'm the new guy. I joined because I like being apart of a group of people with the same interests, and since my major interest is my 2006 Chevrolet Impala, I figured why not join. Unfortunately, I looked at a few of y'all cars, and I'm like, wait a minute ... am I in the right place? I literally just had to Google search my car to find out if in fact I was a W-Body car. Yep, I am! Anyways, I like being apart of groups. Car shows, car meets, trading information and ideas, and just overall hanging out with a bunch of people who share my passion in all that is our cars.

Welcome! What model Impala? Anything done to it?

It's the LTZ model ... Nothing done to it, yet, that's worth bragging. Just some accent LEDs above the fog lights that function as marker and signal lights, and a resonator delete gone wrong because I cannot weld to save my life.

Welcome to the forums!!! We're starting to get quite the collection of third gens around here these days! Looking forward to seeing some pics of the Impala!

Welcome to the forums!!! We're starting to get quite the collection of third gens around here these days! Looking forward to seeing some pics of the Impala!

I uploaded them to the garage thing y'all have ... other then that, I'm clueless on how to add photos on here and signatures and stuff lol

I uploaded them to the garage thing y'all have ... other then that, I'm clueless on how to add photos on here and signatures and stuff lol
For the pictures, you'll want to join up on a site like photobucket, flikr or something similar. You take the url of the uploaded image, and you put [/img] tags around the url. For the signature, avatars, etc., click the Forum Actions button on the light blue toolbar on the top of the screen, and select "Edit Profile". You can then change all that stuff from there.

lol Thanks! Although I have to be completely honest, the last photo isn't real. It's a Photoshop rendering of how I want my car to look by this summer.

I've heard those halos burn out all the time. I would go for the black housings instead.

I, too, have heard some pretty low reviews on specific halo projector headlights. I have also heard a some in another forum I participate in rave about these. I guess it's a toss up. Worst case, I can always just paint my OEM ones black, and stick them back on.

I've heard those halos burn out all the time. I would go for the black housings instead.

Wonder if it has to do with with the power supply? Might last longer with a proper LED driver or even just a 12v regulator.

It's the LTZ model ... Nothing done to it, yet, that's worth bragging. Just some accent LEDs above the fog lights that function as marker and signal lights, and a resonator delete gone wrong because I cannot weld to save my life.

Nice! My dad has an 07 LTZ and he loves it.

• 2 weeks later...