Would you buy it?

defflepp1

so i am hoping to sell one of my cars here soon and i need to replace it, so looking through craigslist i found something quiet interesting. i don't want to give away to much info so someone wont snatch it before me, lol. but anyway, its a '91 lumina Z34 black over red, from the pics its look almost mint, no visible rust on wheel arches, interior very clean and the best part 98,000 original miles. so would you buy this car? and if so what would be a fair price? i know this all depends on the actually condition but lets assume the pics are true and the underside isnt completely gone.

it really looks nice in the pics. since it has the LQ1 i know that at some point id have to change the timing belt, probably sooner rather than later, and was wondering if there is a write up here for that? i tried searching but i cant find a walk through. i tried clicking on the articles tab in the top left but nothing comes up? can someone please post a direct link? i would GREATLY appreciate it

thats what i thought, its at a small dealer and they have had it for a little while, and they've lowered the price from at least $2500. if i can sell my other car i think ill go and offer $1700 cash, and hope they take it