gmpartsdirect.com BS

jeffcanada

Well, while trying to decide for sure whether to fix or sell my DOHC I went to gmpartsdirect.com to see how much I would save over the insane dealer cost for parts. I got everything in that I needed (for intake gaskets, head gaskets, etc., and figured that I might as well include timing parts since it would be good to do with things apart), and was quite pleased to see that even with the exchange rate into Canadian Dollars I would be saving hundreds!!!! Then I found out that they will not ship to Canada, that their policy is US only. Damnit!

So, does anyone know of any other places that sell genuine GM parts at comparable prices to gmpartsdirect.com that WILL ship to Canada?

Cheers,

Jeff

This company:

http://www.gmotors.com/

...is where I got my New Electronic Climate Control from. They're prices are a LITTLE bit higher than GMPartsDirect but they DO ship to Canada and they're shipping cost is a lot lower anyways.

Just fill out their online quote form, and they'll get back to you in a few hours...