Refinish polished wheels

crunkGP96

On polished GP 5 spokes? 245/50R16s are too wide. If you will even find a shop willing to mount them (any shop worth their salt would refuse since they are oversized), the tires will be pinched in. You will be riding around on the centers of the tread so you will wear them out prematurely. I'd just stick with a 225/60R16.

I know plenty of people who have run 245's on 6.5" wheels and have had no problems. I have 245's on my Regal stock 6.5's and have had no issues. No odd premature tire wear, not tire pressure issues, nothing. And the shop I had install them gave me no hesitations :dunno: 225's are too skinny, and look ridiculous on cars that are as wide and curvy as most W-bodies IMO.

I think 245's will look great on the OP's car. Will help fill in the fender flares a little as far as width..but not make the car have some stupid wheel gap.

Edited by Euro

Yeah, mine don't look super bulgy or ballooned at all.

394318_583136230365_822621734_n.jpg

521343_572208514595_1456850675_n.jpg

hate how grainy my phone makes some pictures

Are these originally the same size as the CSC 5 spokes? 225/60/16 but with the 245/50/16s?

Thanks for the pics guys. Exactly what I was going to ask for next!

GOT2B those 275 look awesome! What are the size of those wheels?

Euro, those look really good on that regal! Exactly what I wanted to see!