New here

LumiLTZ

Hello everyone, been signed up a while/a lurker so thought it's about time I actually introduced myself. I had been posting at mymonte awhile back but in looking for tips to keep my w bodies going I've been coming over here. As for my w bodies, I have a pewter 98 lumina LTZ and my wife has another 98 lumina LTZ in dk toreador red. Both with the L36 under the hood. I also have a silver '90 celebrity wagon with the 3.1 in it. Pics to come once I round some up.

And a couple pics of the cars, first is a shot on my wedding day, both Luminas staged as our getaway cars.

luminas.jpg

And another, of the pewter Lumina and my wagon, both dodging a bullet as a big branch got snapped off in a storm (not derecho-mageddon). Missed the cars thank goodness but crunched my vegetable garden.

storm.jpg

Welcome! I almost bought a DTR LTZ before buying my GP. But my legs were too long and I wasn't a fan of the seating position. Even though I fit in my buddy's 9C3 just fine with the seat back :showoff:

<3 pewter

THIS!! We used to have a DTR 99 LTZ, and it was the best car we've ever owned.. I'm hoping my sister will get tired of it one day and sell it back to us..

Welcome to the forums!!