Should I part it or restore it? Help me decide!!!

Snips90TGP

Hi guys!

LTNS! For those of you who don't know me (probably most of you) I have had my 1990 TGP since 1995. I have been to hell and back with that car. About 8 years ago it started losing power steering fluid and I was just fed up so I parked it, threw a cover on it and let it sit. It was running perfectly, like a dream actually, when I parked it. I would go out once a year or so and start it and it always fired right up. I'd drive it around the block and then park it. It has been sitting for about 4 years, no starting it, nothing. It is in really bad shape, needs new tires, it won't start, the interior can be fixed but that is bad too, hubby says there is rust underneath, needs a paint job and probably breaks and gawd knows what else. I would LOVE to restore it but I need to ask you guys if it is worth it? I am trying to decide. Thanks for any advice and to those of you in the Tacoma/South Puget Sound area, if you would like to come and take a look at it I would really appreciate it. =D

~Snip

well, care to take some pics underneath?

surface rust can be dealt with or even left alone, but if certain structural things are comprimised, then unless you have some significant sentiental value from it and don't care what it costs to fix, then i'd part it before sending it to be turned into canned fruit containers.