Slight bog when cold

Bizzo

Ever since I bought my car a month ago there's been a slight bog in it when i first start it up. When I put the car in drive and just lightly give it gas the rpm's drop and it hestitates for a second or two and picks back up. I just changed the plugs with AC Delco stock plugs and new wires. So I don't think it has to do with the ignition. Maybe a sensor? Anyone with the 3.1 have similiar symptoms?

My other suggestion would be to clean the throttle body. Remove the IACV (Idle Air Control Valve) and TPS (Throttle Position Sensor).

Use a throttle body cleaner (spray).

Remove the air intake tube that goes into the throttle body.

You can clean the IACV and inside the the throttle body where the IACV goes in. It's probably gunked.

You can' really clean the TPS but just clean any residue around the TPS and the area where it connects. You have to remove the two bolts that holds the throttle body from the plenum in order to remove the TPS.

Clean the inside of the throttle body by turning the throttle lever clockwise (as if you are trying to push the pedal all the way down). It should open the throttle body intake plate and allow you to spray some throttle body cleaner.