Car plans

Heza

ok ok...so i havent really been frequenting the board for a while because ive been busy packing and shipping off to Iraq...which is where i am now. thankfully im in a communications squadron so we got the internet thing going on.

anyway...ive been fiending a '94 Cutty Convertible with the 3.4 in it. i told my girlfriend of my plans and she said if i buy one when i get back to the states...she'll buy my nice low mileage '94 Prix. ok, had to share...i'm excited!

Heza... Dang a post from Iraq.. wow IF THAT ISNT TESTAMENT TO THE CHANGES going on over there..LOL :shock: :shock:

Look man.. STAY SAFE, and don't get blown to bits by those stupid suicide bombers or whatever might come your way... Give em HELL!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I worked as a civillain with the U.S. Navy's Submarine Service from '87-'90 (The Silent Service hee hee). So I know the dangers present to us around the world. Most liberials wouldn't even think of loading a gun til the bad guys start shootsing it them from their own backyards. Which I think is STUPID. Why wait til you have your eneimes in your backyard when you can get em in their OWN backyard!!!! Sheeesh!!!

My buddy just got back from Iraq not too long ago. He was in combat comm. Came out of Warrner Robbins (GA) But now he's back safe N sound, good luck w/ it. And don't get blown up.

ok ok...so i havent really been frequenting the board for a while because ive been busy packing and shipping off to Iraq...which is where i am now. thankfully im in a communications squadron so we got the internet thing going on.

If you're not allowed to answer this, that's perfectly understandable. But I was just wondering what the status is in Iraq right now. Are we getting anything accomplished as far as establishing a new Iraqi government, any word on how much longer the US plans to keep the troops there, etc.