Graphite wrap tint stuff

GRANDFURY

Hey I was in wal-mart in Ontario last year and I saw this stuff that was like tint that you do yourself but it was graphite wrap. It said you could put it on your mirrors out side put it on dashboards door trims whatever you want. Well I went there today to get some and they don't carry it anymore so I was wondering if anyone knows what I talking about and where I can get some I've got a nasty rough spot on my dash ( the part that the vent clip into) and I want to cover it with this stuff for a quick fix but now I can't find the stuff any help would be great. Thanx

I think I know what your talking about. They sell some of what I'm thinking of on eBay. Sometimes it's precut, and sometimes it's not.

Just another idea I did to my car (pictures soon)- I am putting rear buckets in mine and the car I got them out of did not match my interior color. I took the seats apart and dyed them with clothing dye (I now have black seats instead of charcole cause they don't sell charcole dye) and to get the rear center console to match I got some vinal (I know bad spelling) for $3.99 a yard from the fabric store. I used a hot glue gun and covered the console. It takes some patience to do that, especially when there are so many corners, but I would think the dash would be fairley easy since there are no real sharp corners and the material is streatchy.

Good luck on whichever you decide.