Hello

madbrad

Who's Chinese Matt and lemme see his wheels. I didn't think the bolt pattern was the same.

The bolt pattern for all W-bodies is 5X115, what changes is the offset (he required bolt on spacers for it to work).

I once tried to put torque stars on my ''95 and the caliper litterally protruded through the spokes.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• madbrad

• Cully77

• AL

• ChibiBlackSheep

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still want to see Chinese Matt's wheels, and which wheels are torque stars?

Torque Stars are the 16" Grand Prix "twisted" rims. One of the lightest w-body stockers.

CIMG0025.JPG

Torque Stars are the 16" Grand Prix "twisted" rims. One of the lightest w-body stockers.

CIMG0025.JPG

What years and models and what size are they? MIne are 18" and apparently won't go on lower Impala models without also swapping in SS struts and whatever parts.

16" by 6.5" and they came on 98-03 Grand Prixs

I just spotted Chibi already said 16" which I missed.

So they probably have the same dimensions, that is, offset and bolt pattern as well as diameter as the ones on my 98 LTZ.

post-7285-14368910461_thumb.jpg

that was the best wheel pic I could find

Edited by madbrad

I've been active at Mymonte, where have you been? There's just Buck and me holding the fort down LOL.

Really? I can't get to the site half the time, and the last time I did, my computer bricked. Makes me wary of going back.

Really? I can't get to the site half the time, and the last time I did, my computer bricked. Makes me wary of going back.

Yeah for sure it's messed up. Works much better if i'm logged in, and with the right skin. Ain't nobody there anyway.

Yeah for sure it's messed up. Works much better if i'm logged in, and with the right skin. Ain't nobody there anyway.

My awesomeness has everyone gravitating to this site.

Soon you'll all be owning Grand Prix's and be like Adam buying the same camera as me and emulating everything and anything else that I do.

If you have a chance apologize to the Mymonte peoples.

This place is old and I only heard about it maybe a year ago tops.

I did not know what force pulled me here. Thanks to the info.

Does I hafta get them flames on my face too? Would just lighting my face on fire siffice?

I doubt Ill have another W. I barely even like GMs.

I have a D90. Do I already have the same camera as you? That was expensive. I won't be getting another camera for a while.

Edited by madbrad

I've been active at Mymonte, where have you been? There's just Buck and me holding the fort down LOL.

I left MyMonte a few years back, after I got fed up with nifty. Plus I saw that Bambi and Manit favored his bullshit over keeping me as a mod or community member. Buck's still around?? lolol Damn.

And yeah I was active here before MyMonte. It's a great group of people, I just haven't had much time for forums these past couple years or so :(