1997 cutlass supreme coupe console question.

drew45u

broke the ashtray on my console, and cant find a replacement from a 2 door. however the 4 door consoles look the same.

Can anyone confirm that they are the same?? I dont wanna go threw any hassle to fit the 4 door one.

Thanks,

Drew.

Very sharp looking there! Mine is dirty right now too hah.

Thank you, I'm glad you responded to this actually cause i like the color on yours. I tend to really like the not often seen colors, which we both are lucky enough to have.

What is the color of your car called? Pewter or? I saw one convertible this color, but assumed someone painted it, didn't realize this could be original.

its called medium green gray metallic, i have only ever seen one other cutlass, or any car this color. ran it threw a vin checker and it said there were 259 made in 1997. I would actually be curious to know how many years it was available for and how many total produced.

It was only available in 1996 and 1997 on Cutlass Supremes. Quite rare as you know, I think less than 2500 coups and sedans total were that colour.

It was only available in 1996 and 1997 on Cutlass Supremes. Quite rare as you know, I think less than 2500 coups and sedans total were that colour.

Thank you, thats good to know. I really like the color, and get compliments all the time on it.