Nice forum!

Tackle

Hi Guys,

Was recommended to come over here from MyMonte.com since that site is dead. Been a member there since 07, I already see a few of those guys around here.

Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say hi. Will be nice to be on a forum that is decently active.

Oh yea, I drive a 98 Monte Carlo. 122k. This MN winter was rough and am now rusting below my gas cap (DANGGG!!!).

Here's my baby:

post-7299-143689094623_thumb.jpg

Thanks all. Me and a couple buddies were driving and decided to take a few pics of each others cars. Had a guy sitting in the passenger seat take them. Taken with a regular digital camera, nothing special.

I can't tell if that was sarcastic or not Cully, downfall of the internet. They were supposed to be in the calendar :wink:

I can't tell if that was sarcastic or not Cully, downfall of the internet. They were supposed to be in the calendar :wink:

Haha, no not sarcastic at all-- great pic, I was just wondering if I had seen it or if it was a new pic. Yeah unfortunately we couldn't even get 12 pics anymore...

• 6 months later...

Well guys,

I know I didn't post much here but maybe some of the fellow Monte owners remember me from other forums. Last month I ended up selling my car. Stock with 125k for $2700. Quite a good deal if I had to say so myself.

Purchased a 2002 F150. This will allow me to get out on the ice and pull my boat. Quite happy with it so far.

post-7299-14368911465_thumb.jpg

-Tackle