new guy from Missouri

white96supreme

Whats up guys and gals, new to the forum. Been a lurker for a few months gathering info for my 96 cutlass supreme and let me tell you, this site has been extremely helpful!!!! I'm fairly new to the w-body platform and look forward to learning more and helping out.

Welcome!! where in Missouri? im gonna guess Kansas city/ St.Louis. Buck, and will. are also from missouri. there are others in the St.louis area...im in chillicothe, will is in kirksville, bucks in st.joe.

I saw a white Bonneville out off Lindbergh last weekend, looked like it had blacked out crosslaces w/ a chrome lip which are such a favorite around here. I see plenty of W-body's in the area, but very few enthusiast. The drivers almost never seem to so much as make eye contact.

P.s. Would love if we put together a small meetup around here, seem to have several people from right around St. Louis, and some more from the surrounding areas.