Red 89 TGP at EZ Pull N Save, New Ringgold PA

tar6569

Saw this car at the yard 2 weeks ago. Sorry for the delay in posting pics. I was having trouble getting them off my camera. Car was fairly complete. It should still be there. Is this car in anyone's lists? Warren

IMG_2319Large.jpg

IMG_2314Large.jpg

IMG_2315Large.jpg

IMG_2316Large.jpg

IMG_2317Large.jpg

IMG_2318Large.jpg

IMG_2326Large.jpg

IMG_2325Large.jpg

IMG_2324Large.jpg

IMG_2327Large.jpg

Edited by tar6569

can I get the entire steering wheel/column and turn signal from it if the wiring is not hacked up at all?

better pics of the entire driver seat would be good. always looking for good AQ9 buckets. need both in good shape. in fact all 4 buckets. looks like they are actually pretty nice.

and the abs brake pump. may be good and then it would be worth a fortune to someone.

I also need a console lid without a big cut in it like mine is right now. with a good ribbon wire attached. would be nice too, if its still there.

Edited by Garrett Powered

That poor car should not be in a junk yard!!

Yeah, that should not have been in the yard. Hood was near mint.

I may be going back there this Saturday. If I do, I will see if it still there and get better pictures.

Warren

also was thinking shipping on all the stuff I want would be insane, but I would like to get at least some smaller items.

1. console lid. saw it in the pics and looks good.

2. the heat shield under the brake pump. they make a good alternative to a turbo blanket. if you want to pull the pump and is not expensive, then I would take it and pay the shipping. but its likely the reason the car is there in the first place.

Is the TGP HUD the same as the earlier-style cutlass ones? They look very similar...

If so I'd like to have this for spare components.

I bet they are very similar. But some of the wiring and mounting locations might be a bit different. Internals have got to be nearly identical.

I have 90 STE with same steering wheel in our junkyard. It also has similar seats, but dark grey. Also has HUD. Anyone want any part off this? I can send pics.

the sedans are different seats but there is another guy looking for a steering wheel here. psych0matt.

I wish they worked in coupes, I need grey seats and they are very rare.

there is another guy looking for a steering wheel here. psych0matt.

Yes, please! if it's in good shape (doesn't have to be perfect, but hopefully close with no rips/tears.

the sedans are different seats

If it makes any difference to you, I have TGP seats in my sedan :dunno: They were otherwise just sitting in the garage, so in they went. So much more comfy than the stock bench

Yes, all the switches and components show minimum wear. I won't be able to get a photo until next week when I return, I have couple pics on my phone of light switches... see my other post...this should give you and indication of overall condition. thanks all.

Can you get the front bumper and also front head light assembly if they are glass not plastic. I can send cash for the part and your time and I will pick up. Let me know

It wouldnt be for at least a week since right now I have the engine out of my car and my other car has a blown rear diff

Spoon93@gmail.com

631 456-9494

Thanks

-Jarek

Damn i need to get up there. I am aboot an hour from there give or take. Any good luminas there? Also looking for a later monte carlo with black leather in great shape if possible.