how do you hotwire a 1991 regal GS ?

ShockTherapy

hey, my dad took my keys, because my dumbassmom told him i did something thayt i didnt, ok, and first off, the car's in my name, so no worries.k ?

i need to have it to start, run and turn off normally. also, it'd be nice if my stereo, windows, and taillights worked too, i need this info, ASAP !!!!

why on earth don't you have a spare set of keys to YOUR OWN CAR??

Quiet you. I locked myself out of my car at the Dragway one night. It wasnt fun, considering the staff could not find their tools, and ended up busting out my key hole thing. Its still just hanging there. The ONE time i lock my car, and the keys were in the ignition. Never again :lol:

John

umm, yeah but you can go to any walmart, kmart, etc and have a key cut for like $1.50.

To start the car you'll have to jerk the lock cylinder out and start it with a pliers or something, ruining your steering column. Just wait for your parents or whatever to give your keys back.

Well if you can get to a GM dealership, bring ID, ownership and the VIN # of the car and get them to cut you some keys. Happened to me once where I locked the keys in our van. And didn't have a spare set, the GM dealer ship cut me keys, no big deal...