98 Buick Regal and Pioneer AppRadio?

iTurbo

Hi, I'm trying to determine if it would be possible to install the Pioneer AppRadio into a '98 Buick Regal GS. I found Scosche makes a double DIN adapter which seems like it would make it possible, but if I look on Crutchfield it says it will not fit the car. Anybody been there and done that?

That looks pretty snazzy. It *should* fit the radio with just a bracket kit, but who knows how it may end up fitting if its longer then the opening, I'd say its worth a try. May have to make some light modifications to the car for it to fit.

I have a pioneer 3300bt in my regal and the only modifications i had to do was trimming the brace directly behind the radio some. not sure how the app radios dimensions compare but it should be similar

Thanks for the info, feeling pretty good about getting one of these units and installing in the Regal. Although I may just save money and get the new AVH-P2400BT model and be done with it. The reviews of the first gen AppRadio (SPH-DA01) are so-so. There is a new version of it about to come out (SPH-DA100) but it is really expensive.