Cup holder

bluebirdvision

I recently purchased a 1999 Regal, the car is in relativity good shape. I have one problem with the interior. The cup holder is "missing", and the only thing left is a black plastic piece (that pivots up or down) and the cover.

Is this something I can purchase through General Motors? I have a feel I have to purchase the entire console, which I am not interested in doing.

Thanks,

BBVISION

common problem...they break easily. Best bet is to try junkyards. I found a tan one and painted it with gray interior paint and it matched perfectly. I looked into getting one at a dealer a little while ago and hella expensive. I'll have to see if I can dig up the part number. You need the whole trim piece for the top of the console, you can't just get the cupholder part. Bad thing is even I broke this one and i'm very careful. Most was missing when I got the car. This one still works, I just have to be careful pulling it out and putting it back.

Last one on EBay went for $200 shipped. New is $300.+ (retail)

I have seen a few cars in local junkyards, but no good ones to be found.

There was a complete console on EBay for $180 shipped - didn't sell, could be re-listed.

Edited by MySlowRegal
Spell much

Just checked the one I have and the cup holder is actually fine, just had to re-seat the spring for the side panel. It is missing the trim around the shifter though and no traction button panel, but the rest is there and functioning.

Dirty in the picture, but i did clean it up.

100_0809.jpg

This is what the issue was. You can kinda see the spring hanging loose there. I have it fixed, just no new pictures of it. Works like it is supposed to.

100_0810.jpg

I only want $50 Shipped US if interested.

• 3 months later...