New guy from Sussex, WI

Krzykidd64

Just found this site and already learned a whole lot. i bought my friends 95 grand prix for $500 with the intent to fix it up. now i need to figure out the slow acceleration.

thank you!

its running on all cylinders...just slow. i talked to my g.p. friend and he told me it might be the cam position sensor, idle air control vavle and the tps. i changed the modulator valve and gained some acceleration back but its still lacking. it just takes forever to get up to speed. as of right now my hyundai accent blows the doors off of it in a race...lol

thats what my grandpa thought so i drilled a hole in the exhaust just before it. it seemed to be almost normal but its still lacking. and just to be sure i drove my friend's brother's lumina to compare the 2. the lumina put me in my seat which is what i hope the grand prix is supposed to do...lol :gears:

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the welcomes...i know i'm a little late on the reply but there is no cat on it...the p.o. cut it out and put a glasspak and a cherrybomb muffler in place of it. i'm thinking it has something to do with the trans so a fluid and filter change are at the top of the list.