Hello from the Big Easy

504gio

new to the site. i bought a 1990 TGP (black w/ tan cloth 122k) a few months back and now im looking to get her going this summer. main thing im looking for is a jeffm or kenny crossover. any help?? :think::shrug:

[joke]Are the big chicks there "easy" or something?[/joke]:D

Joking aside, welcome to the board. Check out the classifieds section here, I believe someone was/is parting a TGP recently and it may have a jeff m. or other repaired crossover on it. You may also want to check out the sister site: http://www.tgpforums.com Not much activity at all over there lately, but there's tons of good information in the archived posts there.

thank you guys for the warm welcome. i'll be sure to search around for the crossover.

@ mfewtrail... you were right about the tgpforums.com site, not much going on over there.

@ memphisman... i have some pics of the car that i took today. i will post them as soon as i can.

post-6444-143689072908_thumb.jpg

That is optioned just like my first TGP. Welcome to the site. I believe Bake82 is selling a used JeffM crossover and I know Got2bGM was working on rebuilding them, might want to see where he is at with that as well.

That's an interesting set of emergency keys compared to my own. Mine are cut very detailed(exact replica of the metal key) and made from one piece of plastic(dual ended key).

@ mfew... these keys were still in the sleeve and were never cut. i'm debating on whether i should have them cut or not.

@ galaxie... westbanker here too !!!!! living in algiers. working in marrero.

thx for the comments. i'm in the process of ordering the flex pipes for the x-over so i can have my exhaust guy weld it up for me. so i should be able to at least get it running right. :thumbsup: