Slicker than your average

BigStrode1

I see you have completed the N-body to W-body swap. Most people come here and talk about doing it then never do anything. Glad you followed through. I assume you also put a LS4 in there? With that beefy W-body platform compared to the wimpy N-body. It can handle all 300 horse. If you want I'm sure there are people here that can help you turbo it and put a shift kit in it. Can't wait to see some pictures of this beast.

What model flux compasitor did you go with? I think when I do the revert swap to a N-body I want to hook up with a flux from a pisson pathfinder. Those go on ebay for well over 500 bucks. I can have a pipe dream.

Welcome to the site. You confuzle me with your not knowing how to change spark plugs. Maybe the LS4 take up too much room in the engine bay and your having trouble putting your DIC into the hole???? I know that happens to me a lot.

I don't always join a car forum, but when I do I don't own any cars that pertain to the group.

lmfao...that actually made me laugh right there...

i have a grand am also...ummm, how do i get this rare rust mod ive heard about? i mean...i try and try and i cant get that nice rusty paint color