best wing for a W-Body???

ZOOMOLDS

wings are just push bars so the ricers can push their cars more easily when it breaks down at the side of the road. kind of like pushing a grocery cart really. btw, i like my trunk lid luggage rack/spoiler thingy. i think it looks good on the sedans anyway.

joshua

tow hooks

That's the first time I've seen pics of the Phantom. Not as shabby as you seem to lead us on to sometimes. Only question: if they were gonna call it something as cool as "Phantom FE3" why didn't they put a faster engine in it. The 3.4L DOHC would do. The TGP engine would, of course, be better yet.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.. but I think the Phantom was just some dealership added thing.. nothing straight from Oldsmobile. and FE3 is just a sport suspension.

But you're right... the Phantom name deserves some power.

Hey Jeremy,

Does your power trunk release still work alright with that spoiler on top of it? I love the way that looks, and I found one I wanna put on the Regal, but I wanna know first if the weight of the spoiler affects the power trunk latch.

Thanks

That's the first time I've seen pics of the Phantom. Not as shabby as you seem to lead us on to sometimes. Only question: if they were gonna call it something as cool as "Phantom FE3" why didn't they put a faster engine in it. The 3.4L DOHC would do. The TGP engine would, of course, be better yet.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.. but I think the Phantom was just some dealership added thing.. nothing straight from Oldsmobile. and FE3 is just a sport suspension.

Yes, all that is correct, it was a dealer option, not a factory option. The FE3 is the upgraded suspension, stiff springs, and bigger sway bars

Yes, all that is correct, it was a dealer option, not a factory option. The FE3 is the upgraded suspension, stiff springs, and bigger sway bars

I knew what FE3 meant, but I didn't know it was just a dealer option. Thanks guys.

EDIT: "it" meaning the Phantom stuff.