Fuel Injectors

Nyshadow

I know this has been a topic on her before, and i did try and do a search but i couldn't find the thread with the Fuel Injector Swap for our TGP's. I would like to know would this Fuel injector work with the TGP.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_rdcZ1QQitemZ160524012254QQruZhttpQ3aQ2fQ2fshopQ2eebayQ2ecomQ3a80Q2fiQ2ehtmlQ3fQ5ffromQ3dR40Q26Q5ftrksidQ3dp5197Q2em570Q2el1313Q26Q5fnkwQ3d160524012254Q26Q5fsacatQ3dSeeQ2dAllQ2dCategoriesQ26Q5ffviQ3d1

Many guys run the ford yellowtop injectors with good results. I also believe they are a drop in replacement for the TGP injectors. I can't see the ebay link at work but that's what I would recommend although I may be a bit biased as I have a set for sale! LOL.

e-bay injecter is a bosch made for chrysler, and it looks much like GM's multitech 2 injectors used in the 00ish+ cars, Physically they do look like they might use the standard connector(no head on shot, though) and appear to be long enough to fit properly in the fuel rail.

BUT... There is no way of knowing from the link without further research what the flow rate of them is.

INJECTOR SPECS:

Part number: 0280155703

Brand: BOSCH

Design: EV6 4-hole disc

Connector Type: EV6

Flow Rate @ 43.5 psi: 22 lb/hr

Spray Pattern: 25° Conical

Ohm: 12.5 Ω

BIN file. Binary

just your tune basically. are you going to tune it yourself or have a BIN you will start with?

you may just give it a try and see if it will run on the factory tune or whatever.

Edited by Garrett Powered

The ford yellow injectors are a good replacement for the TGPs they can be had for stupid cheap at pull a part junkyards too. check out fords from the 90s to early 2000s the injectors are real easy to ID basically if they look like this:

http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae232/sanchezcruz_20/Craigslist/DSCN4232.jpg

they are what you are after. Check some of the full size mercury, fords and even the trucks.

I know about the ford injectors, i was wondering if these injectors would work because they would be a more direct replacement since they already have the slits in them for the clips, where the ford ones do not. I remember there was a whole write up on injectors but i can't find it.

The ford Yellow ones i have do not have the grooves in them. Looks like we are talking about two different injectors. Anyone have the Part number for the ford injectors you are referring to? Also those are Orange top injectors, the injectors i have are actually yellow.

There are lots of part numbers for the Ford 19lb(19 the way ford rates them, they're very close to our stock injectors flow rate) yellow/orange top injectors. The ones I put in the Red TGP were part # 280150943. They have two grooves cut into them. Since they're slightly shorter than stock, you need to use the top groove with our injector clips.

Ok thanks White93Z34 i just won a set of 8 off of Ebay with supposedly only 69,000 miles on them for $30. Hey whats the best way to clean up injectors?

I never really have, honestly. Just make sure they are clean of grime and debris, wipe em down them ohm them out choose the 6 that are the closest in values.