WCO (W-body Club of Ontario)...

THe_DeTAiL3R

Last year I tried to start up a small club called the WCO (w-body club of ontario). I only got like a dozen members and tried to run it all myself.

Davis has agreed to be co-prez.. so it will be possible to keep a website going and stuff (too much work for just myself).

What I need now are DEDICATED members. Anyone from Ontario..

We need a club for Ontario w-bodies.. and we're willing to do start one up. :cheers:

If you are interested email WCO@BOOTBOX.NET and tell your name, where you are from, car details, bla bla bla.. and post here :D

I'm In

But I want to be like a director of something

Like director of..umm...Beer...

Yeah..that's it..

I'll monitor all beer consumption at events.

If I feel someone is not drunk enuf, it's my job to get the funnel

I don't really know alot about HTML about If I were you I would use front page, thats what I always use. Let me make a sample index page and i'll email it to you. is your email the same one you posted earlier?

Canadian Badass I just e-mailed you with a whole main page and some pics that are needed to start it up. I can do much better that took me 15minutes to do on front page.

Hey guys.

I'm from Oshawa, Ont. along with GPdriver1986. I'd like to join up for your club. There's lots of w-bodies around this area.

I'll go check your website out now:)

Cool. I've seen some nicely tricked out W-Bodies around the Toronto/Oshawa area recently.

An idea, does anyone know if there are any W-body decals available anywhere? We could spread the word.

Cool, I'm glad you like my layout. I'll try to incorporate that logo that you posted into the webpage. I agree about the colors I'll try to make cool looking buttons and i'll add all of the symbols (chevrolet,pontiac,etc). I think you can get a free forum somewhere just do a search.

By the looks of it, this thing is actually getting off the ground.

Thanks to Canadian Badass, Davis and last but not least GPdriver1986 for all the work, cant wait til the site is up:)

W-Body Ontario for Life!

-Derrick