got my white 5 spokes on!

no1kicker

I just put on the white 5 spokes I got off ebay in July. They came from a 96 GTP. It was dark out when I took the pics so the lighting is crappy. Let me know what you think!

516652_973615553939704865_vl.jpg

516654_2956337462350597263_vl.jpg

516655_1091935449413912730_vl.jpg

516656_8065970746555390314_vl.jpg

516653_4213886718016804627_vl.jpg

is it me or is your hood really disgusting looking

thats called condensation

Or oxidation due to UV rays...

No1kicker, damn good look!!! That's sweet ass sweet!

What's the scoop on the hood? Looks like my old Beretta after sitting under the sun for years.

- Erik

thats called condensation

Or oxidation due to UV rays...

- Erik

On a white car?!?! White doesnt fade, it PEELS! You wouldnt see fade even if it WAS there. :wink:

wheels look good :wink:

On a white car?!?! White doesnt fade, it PEELS! You wouldnt see fade even if it WAS there. :wink:

You should see all the cars out here with the clear coat crackling off.

All colors, all makes, and all models... it's bad in high altitudes.

- Erik

I just put on the white 5 spokes I got off ebay in July. Let me know what you think!

Looks good. I'm doing the same thing; now I know what they look like on a car without the body package. I got mine from eBay for $150 last April. The previous owner spray painted them white. I stripped 2 of them (down to the original silver) and never got to the other 2, so they're not on the car yet.

bluegp, where did you get that sig pic from...that looks awsome.

jon

I think it's awesome too. I really like the spoiler. Before I saw the picture, I had wondered what a (RWD) Impala SS style spoiler would look like on a Grand Prix. It's a concept drawing from before the '88 model's design was finalized (that picture may be older than some of the people on this board! LOL). I got it from a 1987 issue of Car and Driver that had an article on the new '88 Grand Prix SE. It was interesting that there was also a picture of a full size clay model that had exhaust cut-outs. The caption mentioned that they didn't make it into production (as you know, the '90 Turbo Grand Prix got them). There was also article in that issue on manufacturers' project cars that were "Coming soon to a dealership near you ... maybe." One of them was the McLaren Turbo Grand Prix. It even had the '90-'93 guage cluster. I wonder where that car is today. It would be a very rare car (it would be a '88 model).