guntotenmadman

guntotenmadman

Hey y'all Just posting my new member intro. I've been looking at this site for years now and finally became a member. I've got a '96 Cutlass supreme w/3100 owned since new. It's got 185,000. It's been a great car have'nt had to put too much money in it over the years, but it needs a trans now, lost everything but first gear. I live in Mesa, AZ if anyone knows of a good trans shop around the Phoenix area I would like to talk to ya. This car spent it's first 13 years in Michigan drowning in the humidity now it's basking in the desert heat. Looking foward to getting to know you all and trading some info.:D

more az memeber woot what part of mesa im at the pinal county line

as for a trans shop jump over to azgmperformance.com alot of the members over there have some hookups. and i will ask a freind of mine tonight when he comes over to fix my car

Edited by jake91

ok i drive by you almost everynight then

and i here you i just got ran off the road the other day by these idiots why is it only midesterners can drive lol sorry guys i dont know how the east coast is lol

• 2 weeks later...