Old MI member, back from the dead.

jdcutty1

hello all, back to the wbody world! I still got the l36/282 swapped 96, it all torn apart at the moment, gettin a makeover. should be back on the road by springtime, hopefully just in time for a MI meet. Good to be back around though.

Welcome back JD! I got rid of the cutlass about two years ago, but now have an awesome GTP :wink: Where in swartz creek are you? That's where I'm from, and where my parents live, and where I was earlier today.

Well that, and what brought you to swartz creek? I'd love to move back out there by my parents. haha, I say that like it's so far away, I'm only like 5 minutes down the road

hello all, back to the wbody world! I still got the l36/282 swapped 96, it all torn apart at the moment, gettin a makeover. should be back on the road by springtime, hopefully just in time for a MI meet. Good to be back around though.

"He was announced dead on arrival, but then was transfered to a better hospital where his condition was upgraded to alive."

Welcome back,

We seem to be having many/most of our meets in Ohio lately. Dayton - blame that one on BGA (I do every time I'm going down I-75 to Dayton). Maybe if we get enough Michigan peoples together we can have a meet up there again.