Addicted to eaton

White or Lexus silver.  

24 members have voted

1. 1. White or Lexus silver.

• White
    • Lexus silver

thats more pewter... i was thinking this

578935_8_full.jpg

That's Lexus platinum silver. Fucking :drool: Saw that car many years ago. I was hoping this picture would be in this thread after I saw your poll choice. Because I didn't have a copy, but now I do!

i agree the search is still on any 1st gen GTP or SE... looking for No rust. i found one with no 3rd or 4th for 400 bucks.. idk though lol

Anthony,

I'm not a silver car person.

It would mean a lot to me (especially if I saw it in person) to see a tropical metallic teal Grand Prix like AJAM. That awesome red colour (not redfire) that was on CGP a while back was sweet.

I love white but would love to see something non-factory coloured if you're gonna do it.

For the record I'm not a fan of silver/grey/gunmetal cars. Just don't do much for me. Hence the preference for something radical but not factory. This is coming for someone who had one white car and bought the others ones wishing that they were white.

In the end it's your car, and if we don't like it you can just say: FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!