Need ADVICE ASAP!!!! Please...

gmrulz4u

OK...I just found these rims on eBay and the guy actually live in the SAME city as me!!! I've overly excited here!!

Here's the rims...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1869666642

Now firstly, I'm 99% sure these will fit my Cutlass Supreme, right?

Secondly, do you guys think they'll look good on my car:

http://www.worldzone.net/auto/olds/owners/brewer.html

Keep in mind, I'm having my car painted in March, and will have it completely de-badged. So even though these rims have the NEW Olds logo on the center, it's not like I'll be mixing the old with the new...

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK!! asap:)

Sorry, I dont think they'll fit due to the offset. Im almost sure on that one. If anything you'll need some thick spacers and longer studs. I know that's the only way to get 97+ GP wheels on a 88-96 w...they do look damn good though! Id get a set like that if I had $ and they fit like oem

You'll need to know lug pattern and backspacing. Then jack your car up and measure the space between the tire and strut and the wheel and strut. Then remove one front wheel and measure the distance on the inside of wheel from the wheel edge down to the flat mounting surface. This plus the distance you measured between the tire and strut is the room you have before the tire rubs on strut. You'll probably find out you dont have much room in the first place and there need to be some clearence allowing for give.

It doesnt look like they are going to make the reserve.

there is a guy back in brainerd MN that has a 95 montie with olds rims on it... theye similar to those but not exactly like those...... I believe they where off a old's alearo..... (I forgot how to spell it to...) I looked nice, I know he had some kind of spacer in it though...

but yes, those would look NICE!!!!!!

Dipped? ! ! I wanna see! Ive always wanted to know what these wheels would look like, at least all polished! But dipped would be even better

I have a few pics of them all polished on a '91 convertible, didn't I send 'em to you once?

BTW, I don't think the Intrigue wheels will fit either. I'll bet they're +52mm offset or close to it, which means they're way too tucked and will hit the caliper bracket on the front. If they're like the 97+ GP wheels, you'll need 1/2" spacers and longer studs to fit those on the front.