dic & hud in a honda

hazmatic

i was just sitting here thinking cause eventuall i wanna get a 2001 honda prelude(let the flamming start)n make it into a 100% respectable rice show car n i thought that a hud or dic would add to the car

From what I understand, it's not possible unless the HID is from an actual Honda or an aftermarket piece that's made for Hondas. The HID uses GM sensors and you can't use a GM sensor or at least GM electronics on other manufacturers.

From what I understand, it's not possible unless the HID is from an actual Honda or an aftermarket piece that's made for Hondas. The HID uses GM sensors and you can't use a GM sensor or at least GM electronics on other manufacturers.

I don't think haz wants to use a GM HUD or DIC, he just wants his ricer to have them. He was hoping you knew whether any Honda vehicles had HUDs that he could use. At least that's what I thought he meant.

I want a 1.5 SOHC engine in my cutlass...then ill name is Cutlass Supreme Si.

:lol: :lol:

That's the funniest thing I've read in weeks. Don't forget the Type R stickers.....

i was just sitting here thinking cause eventuall i wanna get a 2001 honda prelude(let the flamming start)n make it into a 100% respectable rice show car n i thought that a hud or dic would add to the car
:gone2far: :bash: :gone2far: :bash: