A good floor mat set

EMNCFI

Hey, thought I would pass this along, I got this set from Stockinteriors.com. The color is number 8295, which is doeskin. The funny thing is that on the webpage the color looks totally wrong. I have a pic attatched that shows the new mats in my car, which is a 1990 TGP with the tan interior. I have looked for a while now, and this seems to be the closest I have found to stock floormats. I also think that they do whole carpets. I have no ties to this place, but have been impressed with the product. Mostly just throwing this out here as a good option for mostly stock carpet for our TGP's.

post-947-143689055554_thumb.jpg

Thanks for sharing that info with us. I've actually been looking around to find new mats for my car. If their online color samples aren't as accurate, then i think i might have to request carpet samples from them. I have a light grey interior with the light grey dash but i just dont know which one to choose. :think: