So I need the rear bumper repainted.

MiriV

Anyone knows some good body shops / people, that would do a great job for a decent price?

I live in the south Chicago suburbs.

10072010037.jpg

10082010046.jpg

Pardon the crappy pic, but it shows what i mean...

I have a black rear bumper in my parts shed I could sell you... Or I would trade it for a black front one if you can find one in a JY... It does have a couple scratches but I believe they will buff out

I would try repainting it first... I've done so with passable results.... basically wetsand only the upper part of the bumper and give only the bumper area( mask everything else) a few coats of a flexible paint intended for bumpers... look at the duplicolor paints.

Well so far I've found a guy that will paint it for 100-150 depending on the cost of the paint. I was wondering if somebody knew a shop or somebody who has similar prices for painting.

you could buy a preval sprayer and buy a small can of car paint for way less. just prep-sol it really good and mask off the non faded areas and scuff/shoot.

I gotta do my red tgp's back bumper soon. I got a compressor and gun though, so I might just do the whole car :D