Will these seats fit?

visitor

Well, I cant find any AQ9's in charcoal/grey around me, so I noticed today at the pull a part these seats in a beretta (think z26) in MINT shape.. would they fit in my 1994 grand prix GTP?

!B5I(m9g!Wk~$(KGrHqN,!iEEycg)KjO-BMsfNVfE1w~~_1.JPG

!B5I(wCwBGk~$(KGrHqV,!hEEyr2qBRCLBMsfNkcZB!~~_1.JPG

!B5I(r7!BGk~$(KGrHqJ,!jIEyePCijHgBMsfNdk1Tg~~_1.JPG

i would go grab those front seats ASAP before they go. They should fit with a swap of the seat rails and some tweaking. I doubt the rear seat would swap since the beretta is narrower.

Am I better off waiting to find the aq9's? (in your opinion, at least)

Comfort wise I;d say yes, and they'd bolt in. I swapped a pair of TGP seats into my sedan, and that made the biggest difference in the world, so if these seats arent to comfy, even though they look good, you're gonna spend the time and effort making brackets and junk, and you'll probably never want to take a road trip :lol:

Comfort wise I;d say yes, and they'd bolt in. I swapped a pair of TGP seats into my sedan, and that made the biggest difference in the world, so if these seats arent to comfy, even though they look good, you're gonna spend the time and effort making brackets and junk, and you'll probably never want to take a road trip :lol:

Wish I could find a set of TGP seats :(

Actually passed these by, instead planning on putting in seats out of a 1993 STE (with the air, etc).. will the back seat bolt up no problem? I would assume so, but wasnt 100% due to the fact one is a coupe (1994) one is sedan (1993)