The FNG...

RustyRodder

Well, heres another.

Picked up a 92 GP LE on saturday as a new daily driver. 140k, from the 2nd owner. not in bad shape- have to give it a good cleaning. hoods clearcoat is peeling, so going to look into fixing that(sucks, only bad part on the paint). and its missing the 1/4 panel trim.

supposed to be a simple DD...i said that about my last one, look how that turned out:rolleyes:. well, i DO need cheap wheels for winter tires...might as well use the steelies. :think:

the mighty $800 GP(wish it was a 2door!)

DSC08360.jpg

DSC08357.jpg

DSC08354.jpg

DSC08356.jpg

the other-

6-1.jpg

The ex. I miss this one, but i couldnt deal with 14-15mpg in town. 24 highway was good though!

DSC02821.jpg

Your LTD makes me miss the one I had. It was an '87, same exterior color with a maroon or red interior. Was pretty mint, and low miles (grandma owned and driven it's entire life).

Your LTD makes me miss the one I had. It was an '87, same exterior color with a maroon or red interior. Was pretty mint, and low miles (grandma owned and driven it's entire life).

bought that one at 103k- 600 bucks. GA car, VERY nice body. spent a weekend(2 10 hour days) buffing the factory paint. people thought i repainted it!

Looks nice. Where in NY are you from?

Up by Albany

Thanks for the welcome!

Well, heres another.

Picked up a 92 GP LE on saturday as a new daily driver. 140k, from the 2nd owner. not in bad shape- have to give it a good cleaning. hoods clearcoat is peeling, so going to look into fixing that(sucks, only bad part on the paint). and its missing the 1/4 panel trim.

supposed to be a simple DD...i said that about my last one, look how that turned out:rolleyes:. well, i DO need cheap wheels for winter tires...might as well use the steelies. :think:

the mighty $800 GP(wish it was a 2door!)

DSC08360.jpg

DSC08354.jpg

the other-

6-1.jpg

The ex. I miss this one, but i couldnt deal with 14-15mpg in town. 24 highway was good though!

DSC02821.jpg

See bold.

. . . . no you don't!! 10 busted up door handles later and big ass doors that freeze shut will change your mind in an awful hurry.

Welcome aboard!!

Nice looking GP, but that LTD is da shit!

Oh, it was! after the wheels, i had a lot of people looking at it(wonder if they thought it was cool, or wtf is that thing?). the GF drove it once- only once. on whitewalls. she yelled at me because all the old guys checked her out:lol:

See bold.

. . . . no you don't!! 10 busted up door handles later and big ass doors that freeze shut will change your mind in an awful hurry.

Welcome aboard!!

sounds like the foxbodies...

Thanksk!