95 Wiring Schematic for power steering pump

bronze93

I'm looking for the wiring schematics for the power steering pump on a 95 GTP. I found one at the yard and I think I am grabbing the trans, power steering rack, ac compressor, and power steering pump. My pump is going bad in the 94 and I am looking to put in the pump and rack. The 95 has the "STEERING,POWER,VARIABLE EFFORT P/S(VARIABLE)(NV7)" RPO code and I am trying to figure out if it is worth the effort. I have the alldata information for a 94 but not a 95. I'm trying to figure out if I would have to do major rewiring or if I can grab just an extra harness and possibly an ecm. Has anyone tried this before and what exactly does the NV7 variable effort do? Thanks and as always any help is appreciated.

that would be an EVO pump, which allows for full power steering assist at low speed and as the MPH increases, it restricts the flow of power steering fluid to reduce assist as a way to try and increase road feel. it was more or less the predecessor of magnasteer.