Need help with swirl marks on a BLACK GP

dylan1630

This winter did some damage to my paint. as a result from taking it to a car wash and using the brush like an idiot, i have swirl marks and hair line scratches all over my grand prix and it's black :( I tried using 3M rubbing compound and then color x wax and it temporairly hid some of the scratches, made the swirl marks slightly lighter but they're all back now. I don't want a cover up, i want something that will actually fix them. I've been told i should use a buffer. Can SOMEONE PLEASE help me and tell me how to get rid of these?! What products should i use? Please be descriptive, i REALLY appreciate any help. Thanks!

Youre going to have to use a buffer to get the swirl marks out, using lighter and lighter compound until the scratches are gone. That or take it somewhere and have them professionally do it, but thats money.

Buffer +

meguiars-9-swirl-remover-2-0-buy-9-swirl-remover-2-0-online.jpg

a%3E

and with Meguiars, always use the type of buffing wheel that the guy in the picture on the bottle is using. They change the wheel he's using to what the product needs.

Edited by jman093