Which mufflers should I purchase?

chadz34

I'm goin to get the Z34 in a few weeks.....got wondering which mufflers I should get for it. The stock ones are cool, but it's not loud enough. I know I'm not gonna get as good of an exhaust as whats on the '96 Lumina.....it runs so clean and is NOT in the least bit raspy. This Z34 is quite raspy, I can't figure out why the LS has NO rasp for a DOHC. Must be the new cams and heads that generate the additional 15 horsepower:thumbsup:

\/

Uhh yeah

You got da uhh...

Dey aint trippin bout the da flow masters....

You got da mufuckin uhh glass packs uhh red cherry bomb mufuckas den

You got dem chineese muthafuckers with dem big ass euro pipes dey aint trippin bout dat shit...

Ya understand me so why a mufucka trippin bout little uhh little whistletips a little sound and beauty a little chrome to his court understand me?

I just put one of these on my 97 lumina, and it woke it up. It doesn't sound any different inside the car, but outside it sounds good. Better throttle response, noticable increase in power too.

Here is the thread I posted about the mufflers, you get two, 2" mufflers for the price of one. Directly from Holley performance.

http://www.w-body.com/showthread.php/46055-Hooker-Aero-Chamber-Mufflers

all stock just mufflers

does your car have a factory resonator next to the pass side rear wheel?

if that's how good those sound with no resonator I may pick up a set of them myself.