Kicker Livin loud!

Addicted to eaton

Well i decided to pull my old kicker out to day. 07S10l7 kicker, I built a box, (nothing fancy, 37 inches long 15 inches deep, 15 inches wide. (was a bitch to get in the trunk lol!) anyways currently i have a 200.4 Kicker amp Bridged. The amp i think im going to go with is a kicker 1000.1 Or a 750.1 (no i will not have it up all the way, I just want Chrisp clear music. But if anyone has an amp that would push this (500 RMS, 1500 Peak IRRC, Please post away!

Ignore peak.. thats about as useful as a cock flavored lollypop (unless you happen to be buck :lol: )

And what is your VC setup on that sub?? DVC or SVC and what is the impedence??

When buying a amp make sure you look at the RMS rating like Bob said. Also make sure the amp is 1 ohm stable. Most monoblock amps are, but some arent so make sure to double check.

You can find Kicker ZX750.1 amps on ebay for cheap. I got a brand new one for like $200 bucks. More than enough (I was running a 12" CVX on one). In a cavalier no less!

You can find Kicker ZX750.1 amps on ebay for cheap. I got a brand new one for like $200 bucks. More than enough (I was running a 12" CVX on one). In a cavalier no less!

200 bucks for an 750W 2 ohm amp that isn't even rated as 1 ohm stable? You don't have to go with a Kicker amp you know.

200 bucks for an 750W 2 ohm amp that isn't even rated as 1 ohm stable? You don't have to go with a Kicker amp you know.

A monoblock amp that isnt 1 ohm stable is just automatic fail..