92 Cutlass vert - Top will not go down

DEI

Your top cylinders could be leaking and theres no fluid in your power top motor, or the switch could be bad, or the power motor may be froze, thats about the run down.

Check your top motors fluid level first thing if its low see if its leaking if its not leaking at the pump and the fluid you add goes away check the cylinders behind the rear seat door panels. See if you can put the top down manually to make sure the top frame isnt locked up.

• 2 weeks later...

in an ironic twist of events, my 92 top stopped working too. I don't even get a clicking noise. In the service manual, it says there is a circuit breaker behind the rear seats.....I haven't had a chance to start to work on it yet, the weather here in Pittsburgh sucks at the moment. I'll let you know what I find when I get to it:think:

• 2 months later...
I have a 92 Cutlass vert and the top will not go down. When I press the down button, all I here is a clicking sound. Any ideas what the problem might be? :think:

I found a bad connection for the power supply, works good now!:thumbsup: