learn somehting new everyday!

Aaron

so today i climbed into my car's enigne bay to clean. it needed it. i want the entire frame clean and everything in that bay all clean and where it should be at. so i got to work. now i always thought our frame was black. ive crawled under it hundreds of times, and everything is black. so i get the scraper, high pressure hose, degreaser, gasoline, and wire brush and get to work. well it turns out, our frame is grey. its the color of metal, just dull silver/grey. really it is. my enitre frame cradle is all clean now, and in this "color". i was shocked. i have a 1/2" muck all under my car from all the crap, it was so dirty. so just wanted to say this, i found it really weird.

The frames on my cars are metal colored....in some areas anyway. In others, they're brown. :roll: Stupid road salt. All that gunk on your frame probably kept it from rusting :P

But I pressure-wash my engine bays and sub-frames a lot. :wink:

oh thanks for reminding me, i think they are tho, from a standstill revving it via the trottle body, i went from 0 to 5000, and the motor didnt move at all. it just sits and gets loud and scary. doesnt move at all. thanks to michale for that one.