Random POS w-body picture post

IRONDOG442

SS badges on an LS makes it even more W1N!

I think it is a real SS though :eek:

The SS's didn't have the gray colored trim on the bottom of the bumpers and side skirts, those are LS.

Did anybody else notice the sunroof wind deflector and the car doesn't(at least appear) have a sunroof? :lol:

SS badges on an LS makes it even more W1N!

I think it is a real SS though :eek:

The SS's didn't have the gray colored trim on the bottom of the bumpers and side skirts, those are LS.

Did anybody else notice the sunroof wind deflector and the car doesn't(at least appear) have a sunroof? :lol:

haha nice!

Also, ls's came with blue bowties as shown

I told my class to grab there crowbars and have fun! And I dont have a place to store a car that doesnt have any suspension on it... Plus, the car had been in 4 accidents and hardly any panels were good enough condition to sell... The body looked worse... I didnt get a pic of the 7 people jumping on the roof, caving it in... I got my moneys worth out of it

I told my class to grab there crowbars and have fun! And I dont have a place to store a car that doesnt have any suspension on it... Plus, the car had been in 4 accidents and hardly any panels were good enough condition to sell... The body looked worse... I didnt get a pic of the 7 people jumping on the roof, caving it in... I got my moneys worth out of it

:thumb:

Thats the way to do it Al. Ive never sent a car to the scrapyard that wasnt completly destroyed first.

• 2 weeks later...