engine pics - what do you think???

92turboLE

where's the drivers side brace?

bolt on the strut tower got twsted off a while ago.... i am going to try and extract thr bolt this afternoon from inside the wheel well as the other end sticks out... i have both braces, just cant get the one on

- Justin

Side by side comparision:>>>

Yours:

fb031de4.jpg

Mine:

272039_63_full.jpg

One thing I see that hits as needing a fix on your engine is...The wiper fluid bottle.. The coolant tank looks great. So if you match the wiper fluid bottle to the color of the coolant tank.... I think It will balance it out alot.

yeah, i have been meaning too, but its a pain to get out and i got lazy... i have to unhook the batter, unhook the pump, drain the (full) tank, unbolt the relay box and inbolt the tank... thats a lot of work just to pull a stupid tank out, but i may dothat yet this morning....

i also the poly urithane hose kit for the vacume lines and the steel braided hose kit for the water hoses and heater hoses with anodized red connector ends.

i also have the red wire shields (i cant think of the name right now) to wrap all the wires in.

workin on the motor mounts too.... i think the pops is gettin me the FFP mounts for my B-Day friday. but i have the poly bushings in mine right now... it works i guess...

- Justin

ok, so since i have had time to work on my car, i did some engine dress up, lemme know what you think

I'm impressed! :shock: That's one hell of a clean detailing job and color scheme.

By the picture, isn't that like a red-orange metallic flake paint? Very sweet!

- Erik

yeah, its actually kinda a candy apple read with a little pearl and metalic in it... it turned out really nice (at least WAAAAYYYY nicer then i thaught it would)

P.S. went out thismorning and did the washer fluid tank in white... will have pics posted once i get to work.

- Justin

i like mine better 8)

but yah that does look good! but no more red, otehrwise it will be too much. if you add anything else, do grey, not too shiny sliver, or black.

Do you ever have anything positive to say about anyone else??? I have only EVER heard you say "... Mines better..." or "...dont to that" or things like that. Serioulsy man, take the golden spoon out of your ass and show some damn respect to people.

I dont mean to be a prick, but just almost every post i seen you make is negative about something and only talking up yourself and your blown motor.

chill out man - i dont mean disrespect and i appreciate the comments about it looking good, but the whole "mines better" thing gets old.

- Justin

i like mine better 8)

but yah that does look good! but no more red, otehrwise it will be too much. if you add anything else, do grey, not too shiny sliver, or black.

yes...and other people have functional engines in their engine bays too!

Serioulsy man, take the golden spoon out of your ass

maybe he likes it up there?

i like aaron's better too - a greasy tranny and subframe with no engine in sight is more befitting someone of his arrogance ;)

92 - looks VERY good

ok dumb question, how did you paint the raised lettering on the plenum? Did you use a brush? Also what kind of paint did you use? Thanks Jay

BTW looks fucking sweet! ANYONE HAVE A SPARE VALVE COVER FOR A 3.1????????????????

i like mine better 8)

Do you ever have anything positive to say about anyone else??? I have only EVER heard you say "... Mines better..." or "...dont to that" or things like that. Serioulsy man, take the golden spoon out of your ass and show some damn respect to people.

I dont mean to be a prick, but just almost every post i seen you make is negative about something and only talking up yourself and your blown motor.

chill out man - i dont mean disrespect and i appreciate the comments about it looking good, but the whole "mines better" thing gets old.

- Justin

:werd:

ok dumb question, how did you paint the raised lettering on the plenum? Did you use a brush? Also what kind of paint did you use? Thanks Jay

BTW looks fucking sweet! ANYONE HAVE A SPARE VALVE COVER FOR A 3.1????????????????

ok, it was spray paint that i used, but like that "Anodized Look" paint, it really did come out good. For the lettering, i ended up spraying the paint onto a peice of plastic and using my finger... brush just wouldnt work...

Also, i DO have a spare front valve cover.

- Justin