Old w-body pictures(members cars, interesting w's, etc.) - *PICTURE HEAVY*

mfewtrail

I think that's only the second time i've seen the dealership designs body kit on a 6th generation monte carlo

That's the intimidator concept car as far as I know, not some kit from an aftermarket company.

http://www.supercars.net/cars/356.html

Ah, you're exactly right. I knew that there was a lot of custom work on that; but I was mistaking it for this:

http://www.dealershipdesigns.com/montecarlo/monte.html

monte8.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Euro

• mfewtrail

• slick

• Psych0matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I remember that guy. I might have a couple of pics saved of his car. I can't remember his name though

Edit: Hmm, guess I don't have the pictures anymore. It was a silver base model Lumina, with black stock wheels. It was lowered too.

I think I remember that guy. I might have a couple of pics saved of his car. I can't remember his name though

Edit: Hmm, guess I don't have the pictures anymore. It was a silver base model Lumina, with black stock wheels. It was lowered too.

Yeah that was it with a polished outter lip on the lumina wheels. I know it was posted on a Lumina picture post or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Just out of curiosty I pulled out my title for my 89 Turbo Gran Prix and I got it on 09/27/90... Geesh I really

didn't realize I had THIS CAR for 19 YEARS AND 6 MONTHS! Probably had THAT car longer than any other!

I got it with 3,895 miles on it and it's still only got 7,1xx miles today!

Just out of curiosty I pulled out my title for my 89 Turbo Gran Prix and I got it on 09/27/90... Geesh I really

didn't realize I had THIS CAR for 19 YEARS AND 6 MONTHS! Probably had THAT car longer than any other!

....is there any chance that your car was in the Days of Thunder movie???

I may have heard something about that.........................................

I think it has like 7k miles on it or something in that range??

I think it has like 7k miles on it or something in that range??

No WAI! It must be stuffed into his garage with a cover over it! Man! How did I miss him talking about this awesome movie car!

Anyone remember who had the blue Z34 with the yellow nascar tires??

I think it was a sedan with Z34 body pieces. The user was EurosportZ34 I think. That was my most memorable car from when I first joined the forum

I just recently came across old kodak prints of pictures of the Lumina from 02-04ish when we didn't have a digital camera yet. I should scan them up

Anyone remember who had the blue Z34 with the yellow nascar tires??

I think it was a sedan with Z34 body pieces. The user was EurosportZ34 I think. That was my most memorable car from when I first joined the forum

Yep, his name was Brad. The car was cool, but the paint looked, and felt, like it was applied with a textured paint roller.

Last I heard, he was trying to sell the car. IIRC, he lived in Holland. If I was still in touch with him, I would stop and visit the next time I was up that way (mom lives in Muskegon, about 15 minutes away from Holland).

Brad was a pretty cool guy.

That he was. I bet he would sell the car to a member who has been around a while for a decent price.

I still talk to him every so often on facebook, and he did actually sell it :( ...I want to say it was near the end of the summer? Maybe early fall. I just recently saw on facebook that he's going to be a dad :cool:

• 1 year later...