W-body window stickers / build sheets - Post yours!

GOT2B GM

A thread was recently created by another user and gave me the idea to make a thread where everyone can post up their w-body window stickers and/or build sheets.

It's hard to believe these old beaters went for so much back in the day!!

The only one I have for my cars:

1992 Lumina Z34 5 speed

IMG_5164-1.jpg

Here's that same one I posted from some random '95 GP in that other thread.

IMG_1499a-1.jpg

And another one I found on a quick search that was already posted.

This is from "Larry M's" old TGP that was totaled.

tgppacecarascwindowsticrp2.jpg

My '93 Grand Prix SE

IM002174a.jpg

and Black TGP - the window sticker got mangled before one of the previous owners finally laminated it. :lol:

width=1280 height=922http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/mfewtrail/1990%20TGP/window_sticker.jpg[/img]

I guess I'm not the only weirdo who collects these things. I wish I had more pictures of mine, Ive got a lot of cool ones back in Maine. Here are a few I found on my comp so far, 99 police lumina, 93 Euro, and 91 Z34 that my buddy bought BRAND NEW!

Steve

99luminacopcarstickerMedium.jpg

93eurostickerMedium.jpg

bobpwindowstickerMedium.jpg

I wish mine wasn't so hard to get to in my 89 Turbo GP! I keep it in the trunk in the garage with the car. And have tons of storage around the car!!!

All I can remember was the original window sticker price was $26,085! I can't really remember what all paperwork I have with this car but I do remember having a lot!!!

A few more

IMGP6374Large.jpg

IMGP6378Large.jpg

This is one probably my favorite one: Special order Black 92 Cutlass Supreme S loaded up with pretty much every option including the LQ1 performance package. I don't know why the guy didn't just get an International.. It was a 5 speed car which was posted on here about a year or so ago when it was on craigslist. I bought the cables and console parts and he sent this with the stuff.

IMGP6375Large.jpg

• 2 weeks later...