Interest in rear side window trim??????

jackhartjr

Why not use the write up that uses 4g camaro parts that are readily available, very cheap and work/look great?

I don't really see the need to try to reinvent the wheel when there is a great solution that has already been found :shrug:

I searched it up too, and it sucks the pics don't work.

I have had an easy time getting those quarter panel strips. And I live in Michigan.

If you can't find good oem replacements, do the firebird/camaro swap.

here is a link to the thread with working pics....see how well they fit and how nice they look....I am still not sure why one would even bother with researching another solution. these parts can be had from a jy in very good condition for less then $5 and can be ordered new as well at a very affordable price :shrug:

http://www.w-body.com/forum/index.php?topic=67641.0

Thanks Jeremy, the pics in the original thread didn't work for me either. That looks pretty good.

So they're riveted in? I don't have time to go to the JY due to work, so I'd have to buy new ones. Camaro weatherstrip is about $45/each, so if perfectly fitting Cutlass ones could be bought for less than $100, I'd go for it.

I find camaro/firebird weatherstripping in good condition, its not made from the same stuff that the original 'verts got.

Its takes me no time at all the get the weather stripping out at the junkyard.

1. break off the trim piece

2. Drill out the rivets

3. and done

I have a couple of sets, they aren't in great condition, but decent enough. They don't last forever so unless

these repos are cheap I would like set.